Arbitrator, Mediator, Conciliator, Expert and Adjudication Practitioner
(MIEAust, CPEng, NPER, MIAMA.)
- John is a civil engineer experienced in design management, construction management and project management of civil engineering and building projects.
- His experience has been gained during 15 years involvement with the resources industry and over the past 20 years as the managing director of Capital House Australasia.
- He has experienced administration of numerous contract forms as client, contractor and consultant both in Australia and internationally.
- His project experience encompasses building works for public, commercial, industrial and infrastructure facilities and civil engineering in connection with railways, mining, power station, infrastructure projects and more recently food processing, cold storage and agriculture.
- John can assist in resolving contractual disputes as either claims consultant, adjudication advocate, mediator, conciliator, expert determiner or arbitrator.
(MEngSc, CEng, CPEng, MIStructE, MIEAust)
- Brian is a structural engineer highly experienced in a wide range of structural and civil engineering applications.
- In addition to the use of conventional materials such as steel, concrete, brick and timber, Brian is experienced in design using a wide range of exotic materials such as cable nets, fabric structures, cast ductile iron and cast steel, extruded and cast aluminium, engineered glazing, prestressed clay, titanium and structural glass, fibre reinforced concrete, fibreglass, carbon fibre, weather resistant steel and FRP composites.
- As a structural engineer, Brian's knowledge of building and construction issues is unsurpassed in his field; he can assist you as an expert witness in disputes involving such matters.